Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Recipe Note: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce
1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch
3 cups cooked shredded chicken
8 ounces tortilla chips
2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby jack cheese or dairy free cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped scallions
Suggested toppings: black beans, pico de gallo, jalapeno, cilantro
1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Ranch
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, buffalo sauce and buffalo ranch. Pour over the shredded chicken and toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place a single layer of chips at the bottom of a large cast iron or oven safe skillet. Add a layer of the chicken, then layer on some cheese. Add a second layer of chips, then chicken and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Add on the chopped scallions and any other desired topping such as black beans, tomatoes, jalapeno or cilantro.
- Once done, drizzle on top Sir Kensington’s Classic or Avocado Oil Ranch and serve hot.